40th EHA National Conference 2015Back To Events
20 - 23 October 2015
|Venue:||The Menzies, 14 Carrington Street, Sydney|
|Price:||AU $ 1350 (Inc. GST)|
|Members Price:||AU $ 1,075.00 Students & Retired Members $350.00 (Inc. GST)|
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
Environmental Health - Strength in Unity
The Conference Committee is working hard to finalise the program to ensure that all delegates are engaged and are able to maximise their professional development opportunities relevant to their work.
Full conference registration includes:
- Attendance to all conference sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday;
- welcome Function on Tuesday night
- Lunch and tea breaks;
- Unlimited attendance at the Trade Exhibition;
- Conference Dinner and Awards Ceremony (Seating allocation has been exhausted)
- Conference Satchel; and
- Conference proceedings.
|EHA STUDENT MEMBER||$350.00|
|EHA RETIRED MEMBER||$350.00|
Day registrations are also available. Day registration includes:
- Attendance to all conference sessions on the day of registration;
- Lunch and tea breaks on the day of registration;
- Unlimited attendance at the Trade Exhibition on the day of registration; and
- A Conference Satchel.
Annual Conference Dinner and Awards Ceremony
Venue: L'Aqua, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour.
From 7.00 pm till 11.30 pm.
Seating allocation for the Conference Dinner and Awards Ceremony is exhausted.
For discounted rates on accommodation for delegates to the 40th EHA National Conference, please follow this link for The Menzies and other establishments close to the conference venue. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Looking for things to do? Click here for information on tourist activities in Sydney.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Local Government Sponsor
Welcome Drinks Sponsor
Registrations Open: 1st May 15 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 20th Oct 15 11:59 PM